SEED20 is the annual program of SVP to identify, highlight, and connect the community to the region’s most promising social entrepreneurs tackling pressing challenges. These social entrepreneurs can be an innovative young nonprofit or an innovative new program within an established nonprofit.
Over the course of two months, a class of twenty nonprofit participants receives training, coaching, feedback, and mentoring on how to succinctly and powerfully tell their story. These efforts culminate in SEED20 OnStage, a high-energy event where ten members of the class compete to win cash awards by making three-minute pitches to a panel of judges and a community audience.
Be part of a program that:
- exposes our community to diverse social issues and innovative solutions.
- fosters nonprofit collaboration.
- develops storytelling and communication skills in nonprofit leaders.
- connects the nonprofit community volunteers, donors, and each other.
Since 2011, SEED20 has provided:
- development to 180 nonprofit leaders
- $390,000 in monetary prizes
- $90,000 in donations by attendees
- $80,000 in grants and in-kind services