SVP Charlotte announces a new staff opening for a part-time Operations Manager.
Position Description: The Operations Manager, working closely with the SVP staff, will have the exciting opportunity to help take one of Charlotte’s most innovative and vibrant philanthropic organizations to its next level of impact. The position is part-time at 20 hours per week with potential to become full-time. The Operations Manager will be supervised by and report to the Executive Director.
Specific Job Responsibilities Include:
Financial Management: Assist ED in overall financial maintenance and reporting
* Manage QuickBooks online, including entering revenue and expenses
* Responsible for monthly reconciliations and financial reporting
* Streamline format of chart of accounts and financials allowing easier review and analysis
* Add electronic checks to QuickBooks and other systems to streamline
Event/Meeting Coordination: Provide primary staff coordination of SVP events
* Design, organize, and run creative social & education events
* Coordinate logistical components of events and other meetings, including: Quarterly Partner meetings, Partner Annual meeting, Annual recruitment event, New Partner meet & greet, SVP E3 Meetings and Education events, Maintain calendar
SEED20 project management: Work with SVP staff and SEED20 Lead Partner to assist in the overall management of the SEED20 program:
* Oversee and ensure timely completion of Steering Committee tasks
* Assist marketing team with communication logistics (logos, specs, signs, etc)
* Manage logistics for photo shoot
* Oversee document management
* Attend and support Steering Committee & marketing meetings as needed
* Secure and manage event volunteers
* Manage post-event surveys
* Conduct best practices research among SVP affiliates
General administration duties: Provide assistance in the areas of Partner (member) profile updates, website maintenance, and other discrete duties that may arise.
* Commitment to the mission, model and work of Social Venture Partners
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail – must be highly flexible and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work both independently and in teams within a volunteer driven organization
* Efficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
Work will take place in the office of the Social Venture Partners and offsite when appropriate.
Please send resume, cover letter, and two references (no family) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.